- Pre-sales: You analyze the client’s needs in a complex environment, you perform software demonstrations, and build models that show the functional capabilities of our tool.
- Implementation: You are a “Project Manager” you are in charge of the project and follow its evolution, you participate in the implementation of DigDash into an IT system.
- Training: You train the clients’ teams during the project realization.
- Support: You are proactive and reactive in the large accounts’ follow up.
- You go above your mission and are able to anticipate your client’s future needs.
The technical skills we are looking for :
- SQL, query
- Techno web knowledge (Js, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Client/server architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of other reporting tools (Qv, Tableau, BO, etc.)
- You are fluent in English: Speaking/Writing
- Bac +5 minimum
- IT Engineer studies
- IT Master
- You like and master the technique, you are curious, you understand your client’s business issues.
- A true project leader, you have the capacity to bring together and make the various projects that are handed to you, move forward.
You justify a 5 to 10 years experience as a qualified dashboard developer, data scientist, or a consultant at an IT service or at a software and computing service company.
Recognized agile dashboard software editor (business intelligence), DigDash enables organizations to get reliable, complete, real-time information about their business.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a senior consultant based in Paris.
14 February 2019