This website is published by DigDash, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of € 90,000.
The site is hosted by the company OVH – Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
DigDash SAS is registered in the Trade and Companies Register at the Commercial Court of Aix en Provence.
SIREN number: 492 291 455
VAT number INTRACOM *: FR04492291455
The head office :
Parc de Bachasson
Bâtiment B Rue de la carrière de Bachasson
Telephone: +33 (0) 4 84 25 01 40
Publication director :
Buat Antoine, in his capacity as Chief Executive Officer.
All elements present on the website http://www.digdash.com are the property of DigDash and are protected by copyright. Therefore, any reproduction, modification, use, adaptation, incorporation, translation, marketing, all or part of the elements contained in this site without the prior written permission of DigDash is strictly prohibited.
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relating to data processing, files, and liberties, personal data collected have been declared to the CNIL, registered under the file number 878363.
You have, according to the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, a right of access, rectification, modification, opposition and suppression of the data that concern you by writing to:
Parc de Bachasson
Bâtiment B Rue de la carrière de Bachasson
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and all its content (including photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind contained therein) are protected by copyright.
DigDash grants access to the Internet, which specifically excludes the use of all or part of the content of this site for any reason. Permission is granted to reproduce in digital form on the computer used to access the site in order to view the pages viewed by the user’s browser.
All rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, catalogs, brochures, information of any kind or other …). Downloads are also protected by copyright.
The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorized unless otherwise advised by the publisher.
The publisher can not be held responsible for information posted on the sites to which hyperlinks have been installed.
Any use of the site http://www.digdash.com that does not comply with the foregoing, unless otherwise stated on the site or prior express permission of the publisher is prohibited and will be the responsibility of its author.
Any dispute arising from the use of this site or the dissemination of the information it contains will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Marseille by the French authorities.
Protection of personal data
DigDash may collect personal data about you such as:
- Your first name and last name
- Your professional email address
- Your business phone number
- The IP address of the computer from which you are connecting to the DigDash website
- The name of your company
- Your quality in this company
- The country in which you are located
DigDash can collect your personal data in several ways:
- Through the forms on its website (contact form or download form)
- As part of your browsing and use of its website, through cookies such as Google Analytics including
DigDash may collect, store and process your personal data and aggregate them with other personal data that you may have previously provided to DigDash by other means, for the sole purpose of:
- Communicate with users of the Site
- Execute a customer order and manage the customer relationship
- Monitor the use of our software and maintenance services
- Improve our software and tools, as well as the customer relationship
- Perform our commercial prospecting operations
- Help us to create, develop, use, deliver, monitor and improve our products and the services we offer
- Analyze the traffic on our website
The processing of your personal data is carried out:
- On the basis of order execution and the management of the customer relationship
- On the basis of the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (contact form)
- On the basis of the legitimate interest of DigDash (for assistance in the creation, development, use, delivery, monitoring, and improvement of products and services offered by DigDash, the analysis of traffic as well as commercial prospecting operations)
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the communication, conclusion or/and execution of any contracts with you or the entity you represent.
The personal data that must be communicated to DigDash as such are identified by an asterisk next to the type of data concerned, under the relevant forms.
Failure to provide the required data will prevent DigDash from communicating with you or entering into the relevant contract.
The recipients of your data are:
- The authorized staff of the marketing department, sales department, customer relations, prospecting departments, administrative departments, logistics and IT departments and their line managers.
- Authorized personnel of the services responsible for the control (auditor, services responsible for internal control procedures …)
The staff in charge of Research and Product Development within DigDash, as well as the DigDash support service
- The authorized personnel of the subcontractors when the contract signed between the subcontractors and the controller mentions the obligations incumbent on the subcontractors with regard to the protection of the security and the confidentiality of the data and specifies, in particular, the objectives to be reached.
The personal data collected are kept by DigDash for the following periods:
- For natural persons who are legal representatives or employees of a DigDash client company: 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship with the client concerned.
- For prospects: 3 years from their collection or our last contact with you.
- With regard to navigation data and the use of the website:
- The IP address obtained by the Google Analytics cookie is kept for a period of 38 months from the deposit of the cookie,
- The details of visits to the website, associated with your name, first name, and IP address, are kept 90 days from the visit
- The logs generated by completing an online form on the website, associated with your last name, first name, and IP address, are kept for 25 months;
- The visit logs of certain specific pages of the website determined by DigDash, associated with your last name, first name, and IP address, are kept for 25 months;
- The click activities in emails received from DigDash, associated with your last name, first name and IP address are kept for 25 months.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can request information at any time on your personal data held by DigDash, ask for their correction, if they are inaccurate or incomplete, their erasure or a limitation to their treatment if necessary by contacting email@example.com.
You also have the following rights:
- Right to obtain from DigDash the confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if so, the right to access this data and to receive information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the recipients of the data, and the possible existence of automated and logical decision-making underlying the processing, as well as the data retention period, other rights open to you, the right of complaint of the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms and the source of the data if they have not been collected directly from you,
- Right to the portability of your data,
- Right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission Informatique et Libertés.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. In any event, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data for the purposes of commercial prospection.